Friday, February 20, 2009

News: Photo of Rihanna Released




























Someone close to the situation leaked (the person is in trouble now because it was a private investigation) a photo to TMZ of a horribly injured Rihanna. It definitely is not pretty. After seeing this photo I was even more angry at Chris. Hearing about it is one thing, but actually seeing it. Rihanna does not even look like herself. The bruises on her forehead, the swollen lips an nose, the scratches on her face and the black eye makes it so hard to look at. No matter what she did to him before the assault, he should have never did went to that extreme. He really does need help (and I heard he is facing 10 years in prison) because I can not see how you can do that to a person, especially someone you claim you love. The apology that he gave last week will not be enough now to cover his tracks.

This was Brown's statement earlier:

“Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds.”

Very generic for such a crime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only a person who is mentally disturbed could do something like that. i still have a hard time looking at it.
he had so much going for him. what could have made him do it?
i feel so bad for her.