Friday, February 13, 2009

"Creeping and Crawling Into Your Ear!"

Today is Friday the Thirteenth! Guess what that means! Muhahahahahahahahaha!!! Here are my top 17 songs and videos that will give you tingles down your spine, whether in a bad or good way (ha, ha).

1) Michael Jackson - Thriller



2) Bobby Picket - Monster Mash



3) Damone- Out Here All Night



4) Evanescence- Call Me When You're Sober (Gothic version of Little Red Riding Hood with a Hot wolf-man!)



5) Evanescence- Going Under



6) Evanescence- Sweet Sacrifice (sorry, I love them!)



7) My Chemical Romance- The Black Parade



8) Paramore- Decode (I know it is Paramore, but this song grew on me)



9) Genesis- Land Of Confusion (I just found the puppets creepy as hell!)



10) System of a Down- Spiders



11) The Killers- Bones



12) Robbie Williams- Rock DJ (corny, yes, but he strips all the way to the bone!)



13) Mars Volta- The Widow



14) My Chemical Romance (again!)- Helena



15) Pearl Jam - Life Wasted (Anybody else think Pearl Jam is f'd up? I love them though)



16) 30 Seconds to Mars- The Kill



17) Soundgarden- Black Hole Sun

No comments: