Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Brand New Flava In Your Ear"

Time again for some new music! Here we go:

1) My Chemical Romance- Desolation Row

MCR is back with a cover of the famous and really long Bob Dylan song, "Desolation Row" for the Watchmen soundtrack. Some people are saying that their cover ruined the song, but I like this punk version and I love My Chemical Romance. Also, I love Bob Dylan's version and, yes, I am allowed to like both (I'll put both versions to show it). I smell another hit for MCR!



Bob Dylan's version



2) Kelly Clarkson- My Life Would've Sucked Without You

At first, I hated the song, but I guess Kelly changed it somehow because the song has grown on me and now I like it. It's cute and catchy! Plus, don't you just love being in a dysfunctional relationship that just works somehow (Ha, Ha)!



3) Ne-yo- Mad

Again, Ne-yo has created a song and video that makes me cry! First, it was with the song "Do You" and now this one! Ne-yo is a great songwriter and so emotional with his lyrics. No wonder some people think he is gay (Ha, Ha)! He is not, he is just a sensitive gentleman!



Do You



4) Plain White T's- 1,2,3,4

This song is so adorable! I love the lyrics, especially the chorus (I wish I thought of that!). Great Valentine's Day song!

No comments: