Friday, March 13, 2009

"Feeling Lucky?"

Once again, for the second month in a row, it is Friday the Thirteenth. Now, I know there is a superstition connected with this day as a day of bad luck. But I do not believe in this superstition; bad things happen all the time regardless of what day it is. Plus, I have never really had a bad Friday the Thirteenth. So, I am going to make this a day of good luck with some lucky songs.

1) Jason Mraz w/ Colby Caillat- Lucky



2) Mick Jagger- Lucky in Love



3) Radiohead- Lucky



4) Frank Sinatra- Luck Be a Lady



5) Dragonnette- Get Lucky



6) Pat Benatar- Lucky



7) Jon Bon Jovi- Lucky



8) Mary Carpeneter- I Feel Lucky



9) The Verve- Lucky Man



10) Sasha- Lucky Day



11) Bruce Springsteen- Lucky Day



12) Judy Garland- Lucky Day



13) Kellie Pickler- Lucky Girl



14) Cloud Cult- Lucky Today



15) Jagged Edge- Good Luck Charm

No comments: