Friday, January 9, 2009

"Who's That..." Artists of the Day

Time again for some new artists.... Jah Cure and James Morrison

1) Jah Cure: He is a Jamaican reggae singer who's songs have inspiring lyrics (some influenced by his jail sentence of 15 years for rape, robbery and gun possession, but released eight years later on parole and he still claims his innocence) and beautiful melodies (as a lot of reggae songs do). He might be this generation's Bob Marley. Cure has worked with other reggae artists, like Beres Hammond (one of my favorite reggae singers).

Longing For


As Long As I Live


Woman I Love You


Freedom



2) James Morrison: He is a successful UK artist, who I wish I had found about earlier. James has a beautiful voice and the song with Nelly Furtado should be a hit here! Mr. Jason Mraz even worked with him. Make him a success over here!!!

Broken Strings ft. Nelly Furtado


Wonderful World

No comments: