Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaugural Special Click-It Concert

Welcome to another Click-It Concert. This "concert" will be in honor of Barack Obama's history-making inauguration to become President of the United States( can't beleive it, I have to keep pinching myself). I will be posting special music to go along with today. So Enjoy (but watch the inauguration first!!!)

A Change is Gonna Come- Sam Cooke


Say It Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud- James Brown (And every race can put their own race in it, be proud of who you are!!!)


Someday We'll All Be Free- Donnie Hathaway


The America Song- Various Artists


America, the Beautiful- Ray Charles


This Land is Your Land- Woody Guthrie/Bruce Springteen, Pete Seeger and Grandson




Pride (In the Name of Love)- U2


Higher Ground- Stevie Wonder


We Are the Ones- Various Artists


Yes We Can- Will.I.Am and Others


Ain't No Stopping Us Now- McFadden and Whitehead


Times Are A Changing- Bob Dylan


The New America- Join In!!!

No comments: