Monday, June 22, 2009

"We Are Family..."

Since both mother's day and father's day have passed, it is time to celebrate the family and what is a better way to celebrate but with family groups and bands! There is no bond like a family bond, especially in music. Enjoy!

Sister Sledge - We are Family



Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited



Jackson 5 - ABC/I Want You Back





Shangri-Las - Leader of the Pack (originally two sets of sisters)



K-ci & JoJo - All My Life



Oasis - Wonderwall



Everly Brothers - All I Have to Do Is Dream



The Carpenters - Close to You



Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive/How Deep Is Your Love





Isley Brothers - Shout/It's Your Thing





Jonas Brothers - Lovebug/ Sorry





Kings of Leon - Use Somebody/ Notion





The Coors - Breathless



Emotions - Best of My Love



Hanson - Penny and Me



The Knux

No comments: