Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Click-It Concert: Patrick Swayze Tribute


Yesterday, Patrick Swayze succumbed to his battle with pancreatic cancer. As a tribute to his life and career, I will post songs that were included in his movies and have become classics. Thanks to his movies like Ghost and Dirty Dancing, I fell in love with all of these "oldies but goodies" songs. Plus, he was a great dancer! RIP Patrick!

Patrick Swayze - She's Like the Wind (Dirty Dancing)



Bill Medley and Jennifer Watnes - I've Had the Time of My Life (Dirty Dancing)





Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes (Dirty Dancing)



The Ronettes - Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)



The Contours - Do You Love Me (Dirty Dancing)



Otis Redding- Love Man (Dirty Dancing)



Solomon Burke - Cry to Me (Dirty Dancing)



Otis Redding - These Arms of Mine (Dirty Dancing)



Mickey and Sylvia - Love is Strange (Dirty Dancing)



Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (Ghost Pottery Scene)

No comments: