Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Click-It Concert" Tribute: Aaliyah

























Happy Birthday Aaliyah! In memory of one of the most talented singers that was in R&B, I will play some of of my favorite songs from her. If Aaliyah was still alive today, I feel that she would have been just as big or even better than most of these girls out here right now, in both music and film. So, here is to what could have been. Enjoy and let us celebrate her life today! We Miss You!

If Your Girl Only Knew



The One I Gave My Heart To



One In A Million



4 Page Letter



One In A Million Remix (feat. Ginuwine and Timbaland)



Hot Like Fire (feat. Timbaland and Missy Elliot)



Got to Give It Up (feat Slick Rick) Remake of Marvin Gaye song



Don't Know What to Tell You



I Care 4 You



Come Over



I Don't Wanna



More Than A Woman



We Need A Resolution



Are You That Somebody



Back and Forth



At Your Best (Remix)



Rock the Boat



Miss You

No comments: